Stovetop Popping Instructions
1) 2 tbs (or more) into a pot. (Use a 6 quart or larger pot, and make sure you have a lid!)
2) Pour about 2 tbs of your preferred oil into the pot. (We love Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or BUTTER).
3) Put the lid onto the pot and turn your stovetop burner on full heat.
4) As the kernels and oil heat up shake the pot every 30 seconds to assure equal heating.
5) Pull the pot off of the burner once popping slows considerably.
6) Pour the seasoning packet over the popped popcorn and shake or stir to mix.
7) Dig in!