- Quinn Touch of Honey Pretzel Sticks
- ½ Cup Wholesome Organic Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup GF oat flour
- 1 cup of GF flour blend (with xanthan) – we used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 7 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F. Whisk together GF flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Crush the pretzels into rough 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
- Beat the softened butter and sugars on high in a stand mixer until creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium until well combined, scraping down the bowl thoroughly.
- Add in flour mixture and mix on low to combine.
- Add in chocolate chips and half the pretzels, mixing on low to combine.
- Form dough into 2TBSP sized balls, pressing the top side into the remaining crushed pretzels and placing on the lined baking sheet with the pretzel side facing up.
- Bake at 375 for 12-14 min on a parchment lined cookie sheet until they start to go very light golden brown on edges. The centers will look underdone.
- Let cool on the tray for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Best eaten right away!
** For a chewier thinner cookie, use melted butter instead of softened butter**