Can you believe it’s already FEBRUARY!? That means Valentine’s day is right around the corner… and since we’re all stuck at home, what better way to celebrate (or not) than curled up on the couch watching movies with a bowl of popcorn? Here’s our must-watch list of rom-com movies to help you get through the next fourteen days.
1. When Harry Met Sally (1989)
2. 50 First Dates (2004)
3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
5. The Notebook (2004)
6. Dirty Dancing (1987)
7. Say Anything (1989)
8. Southside With You (2016)
9. Ten Things I hate About You (1999)
10. Crazy Stupid Love (2011)
11. Friends with Benefits (2011)
12. The Big Sick (2017)
13. The Little Rascals (1994)
14. Valentine’s Day (2010)
Happy Valentine’s Day!
No movie night is complete without POPCORN! We suggest ordering at least one Movie Night Popcorn Kit to get you through the next two weeks. Oh, also, these Popcorn Kits make a great gift for your special someone. Move over chocolate, popcorn is here! Vegan option? Don’t worry! We got you! Try our Vermont Maple Kettle Corn & Sea Salt.