Quinn Snacks is a team dedicated to cleaning up the salty snack category. We are deeply committed to
creating healthy and safe snacks for our family and friends, and know that we will change our food
industry, over time, by pushing for ingredient transparency. Our brand is currently being sold across
multiple channels, including grocery, natural, mass and specialty.
Job Title: Director of Sales/ East
Job Location: East Coast or Chicago area.
Reporting To: VP of Sales
Supervisory Responsibilities: Broker Network (eventually regionals)
• Increase ACV & Velocity within Natural/Specialty and Grocery channels of distribution.
• Constant customer engagement with a focus on delivering revenue & profits
• Manage and build relationships with our broker team and retail partners.
• Build profitable sales growth across specific distribution channels supporting budgets and plans.
• Help create quarterly and yearly goals. Assist with production forecasting quarterly.
• Pipeline reporting.
• Identify game changing opportunities within the Natural & Specialty channels.
• Develop a scorecard for distributors and brokers to measure effectiveness monthly.
• Spend time in the field, with or without brokers.
• Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer
• Work with VP of Sales and COO on targeting line extension opportunities to grow the brand
within the space.
• Mange various stales strategies as needed for a rapidly growing product line with numerous
planned launches in current and new channels.
• Work closely with VP of Sales to create plan and goals for the sales team.
• Develop visible and transparent metrics to monitor all customer and channel sales results,
promotional effectiveness, and distribution; adjust strategy and tactical execution as needed to
achieve company goals.
• 10 + years sales experience in natural, specialty and grocery.
• Experience in the salty snack category and or beverage.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Experience with a start-up company.
• Experience in convenience store channel a plus.
• Ability to work independently on multiple accounts.
• Organized, efficient manager of time and resources to achieve area sales goals. Must be able to
learn quickly and adapt to changing environment of a small company.
• Aggressive attitude in opening and managing smaller retail chains. Ability to handle all aspects of
• Detail-oriented. Comfortable with ambiguity. Interested in learning. Team player required. This
over individual success is a must.
• Excellent listening skills. Willing to do whatever it takes to grow the brand and business.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technically proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Deeply committed, honest, accountable, extremely adaptable, and highly motivated.
• Strong desire to be a part of a small company making a big difference!
If you are interested, please submit your resume with salary requirements and why you are the best fit
for this role and team to firstname.lastname@example.org.