At Quinn, our mission is centered around reimagining classic snack foods while working with farmers and suppliers to do the right thing. Our company values are rooted in transparency and sustainability, and we are looking for candidates who share our passion for changing the food industry. Quinn is still very much an entrepreneurial culture, but growing fast with products distributed nationally with major retailers across most channels.
Job Title: National Natural/Specialty Sales Director
Job Location: Boulder, CO (preferred)
Reporting To: Founder/CEO
Supervisory Responsibilities: Broker Network
- -Increase Distribution & Velocity within Natural/Specialty Channel.
- -Manage and build relationships with our broker team.
- -Maintain and achieve profitable sales growth across natural/specialty channels within budgets and plans.
- -Create monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- -Identify game changing opportunities with the Natural/ Specialty channels.
- -Conduct weekly sales activity and sales pipeline reporting.
- -Manage and build relationships with ALL buyers.
- -Develop a scorecard for distributors and brokers to measure effectiveness on a monthly basis.
- -Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies.
- -Manage various sales strategies as needed for a rapidly growing product line
- -Develop visible and transparent metrics to monitor all customer and channel sales results, promotional effectiveness, and distribution; adjust strategy and tactical execution as needed to achieve company goals.
- -Develop and manage volume forecasts for top Natural/Specialty accounts
- -Work collaboratively with Marketing Department to optimize and execute in-store promos and retailer specific marketing programs
- -Minimum of 7 years of sales experience in natural and specialty.
- -Bachelor’s degree
- -Experience with a start-up company.
- -Proven track record in a new product / go to market strategy.
- -Excels at negotiation, analysis, customer service, pitching, communication, and organization.
- -Experience in leading sales staff. (Managing, training, and developing a strong team.)
- -A proven team player and the ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- -Entrepreneurial spirit thinks outside the box, and excited to be a part of a team that is making a difference.
- -Deeply committed, honest, accountable, extremely adaptable, and motivated to build a business like Quinn.
- -Strong desire to be a part of a fast- moving start-up environment.
If you are interested, please submit resume with salary requirements and why you are the best fit for this role and team to JoinQuinn@QuinnSnacks.com We will call you or email back if interested. Thanks!